Private club weekends are welcome, each is bespoke with the hotel operation being arranged around the services required and expectations of the resident bridge club. Throughout your association with the Ardington from the enquiry stage through until arrival at the hotel, you will have only one point of contact - Richard Margaroli. Once your meal requirements and timetable have been established, a competitive tariff is quoted which will hopefully encourage a no obligation, complimentary reconnaissance visit to be arranged.
Amongst other attributes, which make the Ardington particularly suitable for Bridge weekends are the following:
- The personal presence of one of the partners, Richard or Simon throughout the weekend
- A high level of professional service offered by our team of staff
- A top quality cuisine with The Indigo Restaurant
- The option of Paul Wilson to direct your weekend on a residential basis for an additional fee.
- A simple line of communication between only 2 persons, the organiser and Richard throughout the pre-weekend discussionsOnce date availability and tariff have been agreed “in principle” the weekend organiser and his/her partner will be welcome to come and stay overnight complimentary, dine in Indigo and sample our hospitality and ambience prior to making a confirmed reservation. You will then be able to consider( and hopefully confirm !!) our suitability for your weekend from a position of First Hand Experience.
For all enquiries or for further information please contact Richard Margaroli
on 01903 230 451